Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Yesterday was a failed attempt at shopping, haha.

After going for my interview at 11.30, had really good yong tau foo at Siglap before meeting Warren who was there early even though we were suppose to meet at 2.30. It was quite a while before the rest actually arrived.

First it was walking around the shopping centre. Saw quite a few shops with pretty nice clothes, but did't really go in cause ariel and mell were walking way too fast. Maybe I shall go there some time. Then it was bugis street which is so not for me? Haha. I mean they have stuff I'm looking for like shorts, vests and loafers, but doesn't suit me? I'm not a bugis street kinda guy.

Then it was off to town to well look around. Not really sure what we even looked at before we ended up eating at fish & co. in Paragon. Even that took a long time to decide. Shared the platter with Warren. The calamari was damn good lah.

Spent quite a bit of time at the Apple shop before heading home just in time to catch the noose, haha. Quite funny but not as good as the previous episodes.

As for today, I just came back from playing pool with Warren. Decided to change my bridge for certain shots and it actually helps me get more spin on the ball. I think I should practice that more. Had my favourite chicken rice at katong shopping centre before heading home.

Oh, did I mention that I have a part time job now. Starting tomorrow, I work from like 8.30 for half a day till about 2. All I do is to click on websites of different sports clubs around the world, and find their physical address and copy it into the excel spreadsheet. And I get paid $10 an hour!!! Best job even. Hoping to make about $1000 before school starts.

Anyway, bbq tomorrow at pasir ris. Planning to drink a lot, haha. Costs me $28 which was abit of a problem cause I already spent quite a lot this week, but then I got a job now so yeah, doesn't matter, haha. And since I have a job, I think I will just go ahead and get the loafers which I like at vivo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home