Sunday, September 28, 2008

Proud of myself.

Ate very little again today. Only cereal for breakfast at about 1, haha. And the bee hoon with vegetable and ngoh hiang for dinner. Had 2 slices of garlic bread which I made for supper. Just made it. For Wednesday's bbq. It's nice, I like. But a little too salty only, that's all.

Therefore, I just made another 2, with less spread, and it's a lot better, yay, haha.

Oh, my mum agreed to let me go on the cruise, but then brother problems.. AGAIN!! Argued again. He said mean things as usual. So I don't know if I should just leae my mum alone with that guy. Still really considering. Hopefully can tell tomorrow instead of like today which ends in 14 minutes, haha.

Going to play pool tomorrow, and maybe a bit of shopping cause I got a $20 Esprit voucher valid till the end of the month, so need to use by Tuesday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home