I had a really fulfilling day today.
Did everything I've been wanting to do for quite some time.
Met lena at tanjong pagar before going to the coffee shop nearby to try the famous bak kut teh. Really damn nice lah. It's not the usual brown soup but a clear soup. Very peppery and nice. The best thing, there are refills man. Like if you drink your soup halfway they will just come and top up. I really could sit there the whole day, haha.
Went to vivo after that to shop. Bought a brown pullover from zara for $59.90. It's nice, I like. Saw a really nice pair of loafers to go with my esprit pants at the shoes shop near the link between harbourfront center and vivo, but it's $159. Sigh. I can buy it, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend so much without looking out for more first. Also saw a beanie which I could possibly buy at topman. Will go back some other time.
So, after all that, chilled at glorai jeans for a while finding wally, haha, we went to seah im to eat the nasi ayam penyet. It was way better than the one at changi man.
Lena left after that, and I was left to laze around vivo for 2 hours plus before my mum finishes work, cause i'm meeting her to watch mamma mia cause SLG had some subsidized tickets which she got. So there I was at the samsung shop, playing guitar hero on expert in the career mode After completing about 4 sets of songs, I decided to relax. It was then I decided to wear my pullover cause I just love it so much, haha.
Anyway, mamma mia wasn't great. Only alright to me.
As for yesterday, played pool with my secondary school friend and warren. Happen to chance across another secondary school friend there who joined us for a bit. After pool, we took a walk to one of the coffee shops along katong cause I wanted to try the indian rojak and carrot cake there. But when we got there, there was no rojak, carrot cake was close, and the other chicken rice which I also wanted to try was close as well, sigh. Settled for briyani instead.
Left for home after that and after a while of finding wally, I decided to take a nap. But then that cause me to totall oversleep and I woke up at 7.30 when that was the time I was supposed to meet my mum and godma, but managed to get there pretty quick.
Dinnered at bill bombers century square. Had the sirloin steak with buttered spinach and potato salad. I loved the buttered spinach. Had a super huge cookies and cream milkshake also which was really nice. But I still think HIP Diners by billy bombers is still better.
On a side note, I realized that I get rather emotional when I watch movies these days. Like yeah, I was an emotional person before. But after my dad passed, all those scenes in the movies just made it so much more meaningful and touching. Like I can even cry in like superhero films like when someone dies. Or like in money not enough. It's like whether it is a happy scene like in mamma mia when hey get married, or in a sad scene, I tear or am about to tear. I guess there's something about losing someone that really makes you get more emotional and appreciate every little thing more.
Alright, that's it from me. Time to find wally.
Did everything I've been wanting to do for quite some time.
Met lena at tanjong pagar before going to the coffee shop nearby to try the famous bak kut teh. Really damn nice lah. It's not the usual brown soup but a clear soup. Very peppery and nice. The best thing, there are refills man. Like if you drink your soup halfway they will just come and top up. I really could sit there the whole day, haha.
Went to vivo after that to shop. Bought a brown pullover from zara for $59.90. It's nice, I like. Saw a really nice pair of loafers to go with my esprit pants at the shoes shop near the link between harbourfront center and vivo, but it's $159. Sigh. I can buy it, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to spend so much without looking out for more first. Also saw a beanie which I could possibly buy at topman. Will go back some other time.
So, after all that, chilled at glorai jeans for a while finding wally, haha, we went to seah im to eat the nasi ayam penyet. It was way better than the one at changi man.
Lena left after that, and I was left to laze around vivo for 2 hours plus before my mum finishes work, cause i'm meeting her to watch mamma mia cause SLG had some subsidized tickets which she got. So there I was at the samsung shop, playing guitar hero on expert in the career mode After completing about 4 sets of songs, I decided to relax. It was then I decided to wear my pullover cause I just love it so much, haha.
Anyway, mamma mia wasn't great. Only alright to me.
As for yesterday, played pool with my secondary school friend and warren. Happen to chance across another secondary school friend there who joined us for a bit. After pool, we took a walk to one of the coffee shops along katong cause I wanted to try the indian rojak and carrot cake there. But when we got there, there was no rojak, carrot cake was close, and the other chicken rice which I also wanted to try was close as well, sigh. Settled for briyani instead.
Left for home after that and after a while of finding wally, I decided to take a nap. But then that cause me to totall oversleep and I woke up at 7.30 when that was the time I was supposed to meet my mum and godma, but managed to get there pretty quick.
Dinnered at bill bombers century square. Had the sirloin steak with buttered spinach and potato salad. I loved the buttered spinach. Had a super huge cookies and cream milkshake also which was really nice. But I still think HIP Diners by billy bombers is still better.
On a side note, I realized that I get rather emotional when I watch movies these days. Like yeah, I was an emotional person before. But after my dad passed, all those scenes in the movies just made it so much more meaningful and touching. Like I can even cry in like superhero films like when someone dies. Or like in money not enough. It's like whether it is a happy scene like in mamma mia when hey get married, or in a sad scene, I tear or am about to tear. I guess there's something about losing someone that really makes you get more emotional and appreciate every little thing more.
Alright, that's it from me. Time to find wally.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home