The legendary epics of King Meyer
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Somehow after watching terminator 2 and 3 countless times, epecially terminator 2, I've never actually seen terminator 1 before. But I finally have. Watching it right now on star movies.
Finally..
posted by shanemeyer at
12:44 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
shanemeyer
View my complete profile
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name
URL or Email
Messages(
smilies
)
Previous Posts
Post number 600...When I finally feel like going t...
Finally got some action. After spending almost the...
Mum's birthday yesterday, and bro's birthday today...
For a long time now, I have said that I've never b...
Back from Penang. Got back last night actually, ha...
Leaving for Penang in a couple of hours to play cr...
Watched 2 movies yeseterday and today.I am legend ...
Yesterday was a great day.Met lena in town to do a...
Yesterday was just such a waste of time. I got too...
Addicted to youtube the past 2 days. Training on W...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home