Monday, September 22, 2008

Post number 600...

When I finally feel like going to church, and actually want to, I overslept. Damn it. I better go next week. Anyway just lazed around at home after that before leaving in the evening to watch soccer at SCC. But before that I stopped by gluttons bay for oyster omlette. What can I say. It's pretty good, but can't beat penang, and there were half as many oysters.

The match was great for 80min, and then a really anti climax end. At least I predicted the goal scorer, haha.

Played pool with warren today. Playing like shit. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Walked around parkway before heading back. I actually bought a book today from Borders. Can you believe it. It's the perfect book for me. All pictures, few words. It's called "Where's Wally? The Great Picture Hunt"

Don't judge me ok, I'm sure you all have played it once in your life and thought it was fun. I already have the previous 5 books. Didn't even know there was a new one until today, so I got it, haha. I alraedy found Wally for all, but got lots of other extra stuff to find. Got stickers some more ok, haha. Ok I think I'm just reliving my childhood cause at least I have something to keep me occupied.

Just made myself egg mayo sandwich for dinner.

You know what I found out, bourbon is actually good for you. 2 drinks a day is actually good! And guess what, I found bourbon at home. Enough for 4 drinks. Yay!! At least now I got an excuse to drink. But it still does not count an excuse for finishing the little bit of bacardi enough for 3 drinks at home yesterday as well as 2 more bourbon cokes at the club, haha.

I wonder. Why is it all the alcohol at home like the bacardi, bourbon and vodka all have enough for about 3 drinks. Like no one drinks at home, so where did it all go. I seldom see my dad drink at home also when he was around, haha. That either means someone has been seretly drinking, or that those bottles have been there for a really really really really really really really really long time, haha.

Alright, pool tomorrow and dinner with my godma. It's her birthday!

P.S. I need a couple bottles of bourbon at home. And that lovely bottle of strawberry liquor I saw at the shop in Penang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home