Friday, September 26, 2008

Thought I could finish my bottle of bourbon yesterday. Like I thought it was enough for 4 drinks, but I think it's good for 4 or 5 more, haha. Not tonight though. Got a match early tomorrow morning.

Anyway cooked bee hoon today with pork, mushroom carrots and stuff. Not bad. I cooked too much though. Managed to finish, but didn't have enough space for the miso chicken, so I didn't cook it. Maybe sunday.

Just came back from my grandma's house. I love the 9 o clock chinese show, haha. One more episode to go.

Matthias asked me to make garlic butter for wednesday's bbq. So more cooking for me, haha.

Alright, for tai hong who has absolutely not idea what is where's wally, here is a cover.

Speaking of where's wally, I read somewhere that an artist has decided to draw a giant wally, and people using google earth can actually use that to find wally. Cool aye. But since google earth is not like updated daily, no one is quite sure exactly when wally will appear on google earth. But when he does, maybe i'll go try and find, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home