So here I am after a better and relatively fast day at work compared to most afternoon shifts.
It started off a little funny. There I was at Seah Im ordering a Mee Soto. Just when I took out my wallet to pay I realizes it was the lowest amount of money I ever had in years. Maybe since primary school. I went out of the house with 15 cents!! God. So yes, I cancelled my order.
The usual at work. Made a mocktail for myself, haha. Mixed chilled orange juice with bitter lemon and rose syrup. Quite nice, haha.
Resorts world had a function at night. Saw clare there. Cool, that rhymes.
Anyway, upon reaching tampines, my mum told me she's at my grandma's house. Since I was near, I just joined her. Didn't eat dinner there though. Played a little nintendo Wii before heading home.
I think I'm going to stay up tonight to get some work done.
It started off a little funny. There I was at Seah Im ordering a Mee Soto. Just when I took out my wallet to pay I realizes it was the lowest amount of money I ever had in years. Maybe since primary school. I went out of the house with 15 cents!! God. So yes, I cancelled my order.
The usual at work. Made a mocktail for myself, haha. Mixed chilled orange juice with bitter lemon and rose syrup. Quite nice, haha.
Resorts world had a function at night. Saw clare there. Cool, that rhymes.
Anyway, upon reaching tampines, my mum told me she's at my grandma's house. Since I was near, I just joined her. Didn't eat dinner there though. Played a little nintendo Wii before heading home.
I think I'm going to stay up tonight to get some work done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home