Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I think I really have no discipline.

Today was supposed to spend doing work, but I ended up waking up at 12, after a 4 hour nap before and going to bed by 12.

On top of that, I watched 4 movies today, and ordered 2 10 inch pizzas from pizza de france. They were really good by the way, haha. One was spicy chicken which had chicken breats, mushroom, onions and chilli while the other was sunshine fantasy which had bacon, sausage, egg and mayonnaise. All the good stuff in a pizza, haha. But totally hight cholestrol. I ate both some more, ah!!

Anyway, I watched spiderwhick chronicles, followed by 10000 BC. Don't know what desmond was so fascinated about in 10000 BC. After that I watched Rambo 4, and nanny diaries. Like finally. Nanny diaries always fails to load. I got semi- pro loading now while I watch the chinese show, haha. I think the chinese show is such a copy of the swimming one with fiona xie that time.

Now for the real test. After the chinese show, I will either watch semi pro or do some work. Let's see what happens, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home