Frustrating.
My family can't even have a decent meal together on Mother's Day.
All thanks to my brother. I spent the whole day grocery shopping and cooking. Even had to go out a second time cause my brother confirmed last minute. And he had to come back and argue with my mum spoiling everything.
I feel so much effort wasted.
But I did enjoy the sweet wine I bought. It's a Semillon. Really nice. I think I'm going to try more sweet wines. And I don't get red from it. The meal was alright. Only thing is I didn't really taste much of the citrus flavours. I like the maple custard too, haha. Spent like a total of $150.
Oh and Man U has won the title again!! Great news.
On a totally random note, I had a really weird dream last night. It had something to do with my family, the thre of us, going to germany, in some weird vehicles. Attended mass at this really old church. My mum was preaching. And some other strange things strun together to form a really weird dream, haha.
Off tomorrow. Guitar hero in the afternoon, and dinner at night. Time to wash up, including myself, haha, before turning in.
My family can't even have a decent meal together on Mother's Day.
All thanks to my brother. I spent the whole day grocery shopping and cooking. Even had to go out a second time cause my brother confirmed last minute. And he had to come back and argue with my mum spoiling everything.
I feel so much effort wasted.
But I did enjoy the sweet wine I bought. It's a Semillon. Really nice. I think I'm going to try more sweet wines. And I don't get red from it. The meal was alright. Only thing is I didn't really taste much of the citrus flavours. I like the maple custard too, haha. Spent like a total of $150.
Oh and Man U has won the title again!! Great news.
On a totally random note, I had a really weird dream last night. It had something to do with my family, the thre of us, going to germany, in some weird vehicles. Attended mass at this really old church. My mum was preaching. And some other strange things strun together to form a really weird dream, haha.
Off tomorrow. Guitar hero in the afternoon, and dinner at night. Time to wash up, including myself, haha, before turning in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home