Today was a great day. Finally an off day well spent.
Let me first start of by saying that sleep last night was great. It just was so cooling compared to the usual weather. I could actually use my blanket for the first time in weeks. However, that comfort let me to oversleep this morning, haha.
So I met raudhah an hour late before going to the bird park. SORRY. It was raining heavily, but just as I said, they sky cleared when we reached. It's really fun going back there again. So many changes. My favourite is still the lory loft!! I love feeding the birds. At one point there were 4 birds in my hand and 2 on my shoulders. The starling and bee eater feeding wasn't as good cause shit landed on me, and raudhah almost immdiately after on her head. It landed on me at an angle where it grazed my hair, face, mouth, shirt, and even some in my lip. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Lunch at bongo burgers wasn't too bad either. It's good having burgers with proper patties unlike those processed meat. I swear all sorts of fast food except LJs seem to be unappealing these days. I will never have a craving nor want to spend money there any more, unless it's with a group of friends. But I will not choose to go there if I was on my own. Jasmine gan and clement also joined for a while during lunch before clement had a hot date with his boss.
The later half after lunch was spent at all the shows. There was one part of the birds of prey show that was quite funny. The eagle caught the toy snake, and the handler was like "Give me back my snake." Haha, just sounded so wrong.
Headed to town after that. Dropped by the visitor centre to see if anyone was there, and what do you know, there was hui qi. Talked for a while before leaving for HMV, kinokuniya and coffee club. I bought 2 cook books!!! Quite cheap also. One for BBQ's and one for smoothies. I'm so going to try a lot of them. There was also this book by this author with no letter E's as well, and it seems he will be writing one book for every alphabet. Pretty cool.
Had a snack at coffee club after that cause raudhah needed something sweet. I had a banana butterscotch cheesecake. I love cheesecakes. And guess what, somehow they didn't charge it, and we didn't want to be honest. But I was nice enough to fill in the comments card ok! I even put under other comments that the price was reasonable, haha. I swear I'm a bastard sometimes. And that wasn't the only free thing today. Taking the panorail was free. Bird feed was free. Pictures with the birds were free. I think it is either because raudhah is a staff there, or they just felt that "Hey this guy deserves all this for free". I would like to think it's the second one, haha. Just kidding. Thanks raudhah.
Anyway raudhah left and qingyun came. Walked around there for a while before heading to joseph's house to buy something, dinner, and just to visit him cause he's sick. In not so many words, his mum said he's a noob for falling sick until like that, haha. And qingyun came out with another funny word. PANDEMANIC!! haha. Cabbed home after that.
Meeting my grandma for mother's day dinner. My grandma's the best. Speaking of which, I still don't know what to get for my mum for mother's day. That means I will need to spend money, after spending like $92 today not including my free cheesecake, haha. Maybe the reason for my crankiness lately is cause I just needed to spend some money, haha. Or a lack of sleep. I swear so many times at work I got really impatient and annoyed over small little things which were really stupid, like the chair being in the way of me pushing the stage, haha. But well I'm pretty cool, so I didn't kick the chair as much as I wanted to break it.
Alright, off to bed. Last 2 days at banquet.
P.S. I forgot to mention President S. R. Nathan and the Tuanku of malaysia came to play golf yesterday. How Cool.
Let me first start of by saying that sleep last night was great. It just was so cooling compared to the usual weather. I could actually use my blanket for the first time in weeks. However, that comfort let me to oversleep this morning, haha.
So I met raudhah an hour late before going to the bird park. SORRY. It was raining heavily, but just as I said, they sky cleared when we reached. It's really fun going back there again. So many changes. My favourite is still the lory loft!! I love feeding the birds. At one point there were 4 birds in my hand and 2 on my shoulders. The starling and bee eater feeding wasn't as good cause shit landed on me, and raudhah almost immdiately after on her head. It landed on me at an angle where it grazed my hair, face, mouth, shirt, and even some in my lip. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Lunch at bongo burgers wasn't too bad either. It's good having burgers with proper patties unlike those processed meat. I swear all sorts of fast food except LJs seem to be unappealing these days. I will never have a craving nor want to spend money there any more, unless it's with a group of friends. But I will not choose to go there if I was on my own. Jasmine gan and clement also joined for a while during lunch before clement had a hot date with his boss.
The later half after lunch was spent at all the shows. There was one part of the birds of prey show that was quite funny. The eagle caught the toy snake, and the handler was like "Give me back my snake." Haha, just sounded so wrong.
Headed to town after that. Dropped by the visitor centre to see if anyone was there, and what do you know, there was hui qi. Talked for a while before leaving for HMV, kinokuniya and coffee club. I bought 2 cook books!!! Quite cheap also. One for BBQ's and one for smoothies. I'm so going to try a lot of them. There was also this book by this author with no letter E's as well, and it seems he will be writing one book for every alphabet. Pretty cool.
Had a snack at coffee club after that cause raudhah needed something sweet. I had a banana butterscotch cheesecake. I love cheesecakes. And guess what, somehow they didn't charge it, and we didn't want to be honest. But I was nice enough to fill in the comments card ok! I even put under other comments that the price was reasonable, haha. I swear I'm a bastard sometimes. And that wasn't the only free thing today. Taking the panorail was free. Bird feed was free. Pictures with the birds were free. I think it is either because raudhah is a staff there, or they just felt that "Hey this guy deserves all this for free". I would like to think it's the second one, haha. Just kidding. Thanks raudhah.
Anyway raudhah left and qingyun came. Walked around there for a while before heading to joseph's house to buy something, dinner, and just to visit him cause he's sick. In not so many words, his mum said he's a noob for falling sick until like that, haha. And qingyun came out with another funny word. PANDEMANIC!! haha. Cabbed home after that.
Meeting my grandma for mother's day dinner. My grandma's the best. Speaking of which, I still don't know what to get for my mum for mother's day. That means I will need to spend money, after spending like $92 today not including my free cheesecake, haha. Maybe the reason for my crankiness lately is cause I just needed to spend some money, haha. Or a lack of sleep. I swear so many times at work I got really impatient and annoyed over small little things which were really stupid, like the chair being in the way of me pushing the stage, haha. But well I'm pretty cool, so I didn't kick the chair as much as I wanted to break it.
Alright, off to bed. Last 2 days at banquet.
P.S. I forgot to mention President S. R. Nathan and the Tuanku of malaysia came to play golf yesterday. How Cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home