Friday, May 09, 2008

What an eventful last day of work.

I woke up late and had to cab down.

There was a new buffet menu and barley water!!

Air con broke down in the meeting room and got shouted by some of the guests.

Slipped and fell in the kitchen while carrying a tray full of cutleries.

My favourite buffet withs oysters was going on, but I had to leave by then. =(

Headed to vivo after work to pass lena the keychain I bought her, and to find my mum a gift for sunday. But I ended up buying more cookbooks, and managed to find nothing for my mum. So I'm just going to cook dinner for her.

I really want to go to the movies soon. So many movies I wanna watch.

Harold and Kumar Escape from guantamo bay
Made of honour
What happens in vegas
Iron Man
Speed Racer

Any takers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home