Saturday, May 03, 2008

I almost forgot today was the 3rd.

Supposed to go for training in the morning, but I overslept. It feels so good sleeping for long hours. But once again, my brother's fighting with his gf everyday, and arguing with my mother. Very rude some more. I guarantee anyone who hears the way he talk will wonder what kind of person he is.

Anyway I spent like 4 hours cleaning the bird cages. It took that long cause I haven't cleaned it in almost a year, and it was full of food droppings, shit and bugs. YES BUGS. You know those type that looks like beetles, but are the size of ants, completely black and can fly when they are old enough. I swear there were like 1000s of them. Most of them were removed when I cleared all the droppings and threw them in the thrash. Very little were burned to death, quite a few washed down the drain when I was washing the cage, and the last bit vacuumed. You can only imagine the mess there was during the process, with bugs all over, and the amount of sweat, stickiness and filth I gone through. The bath after that was just heaven.

Alright, will update later. Need to get ready for mass.

P.S. I hope Man U wins tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home