My match went well today.
It was tie, but at least we didn't lose. Took a really good catch today. Batting was alright too even though I didn't get much time. I just wish I was allowed to bowl more.
Had dinner at my house area. It's been a long time since I've stepped in there. Feels good.
Ok I think drinking beer too fast is not helping me cause now I feel really lethargic and sleepy. Maybe I should sleep early since the cab is coming at 5.30 tomorrow.
P.S. I managed to do 2 pull ups today and previously I couldn't do any. How cool.
It was tie, but at least we didn't lose. Took a really good catch today. Batting was alright too even though I didn't get much time. I just wish I was allowed to bowl more.
Had dinner at my house area. It's been a long time since I've stepped in there. Feels good.
Ok I think drinking beer too fast is not helping me cause now I feel really lethargic and sleepy. Maybe I should sleep early since the cab is coming at 5.30 tomorrow.
P.S. I managed to do 2 pull ups today and previously I couldn't do any. How cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home