Another long day at work. Really busy these days.
Saw chef derrick on my way to work in the mrt, haha. He is a cool dude.
Anyway, today was another one of those days like yesterday where I don't feel like going home, and feel there's nothing to look forward to after work. I walked home at a snail's pace, just thinking of things, or just practically walking around aimlessly. Maybe it is a lack of a social life, a lack of pool, a lack of cooking. Basically a lack of everything that I wish to do. Maybe it's just that time of the month, haha, that's if I even have one.
Something really interesting today. There were this 2 new part timers, both indian, looked like guys, but their voice sounded unsually high. Didn't think much about it. But I did wonder if one of them was a girl cause it's quite hard to tell. Then later one of them asked me where the other was. I was like he's downstairs. And he/she replied oh she's downstairs? ok. Like he/she said SHE!! And that was the one that looked more like a guy. A while later, one of the experienced part timers told me that he/she said he/she was once a guy when he asked if he/she was a guy or girl. Like WTH?!?! So young already sex change. Or maybe they are just taking pills and are going for it soon? Whatever it is, it's freaky cause they were both once guys supposedly and they're now girls!!
That's enough from me. Going to sleep really soon cause I'm going to the bird park tomorrow. YAY!! Meeting raudhah there, and since she's working there I can get free brid feed!! Haha, can't wait.
Saw chef derrick on my way to work in the mrt, haha. He is a cool dude.
Anyway, today was another one of those days like yesterday where I don't feel like going home, and feel there's nothing to look forward to after work. I walked home at a snail's pace, just thinking of things, or just practically walking around aimlessly. Maybe it is a lack of a social life, a lack of pool, a lack of cooking. Basically a lack of everything that I wish to do. Maybe it's just that time of the month, haha, that's if I even have one.
Something really interesting today. There were this 2 new part timers, both indian, looked like guys, but their voice sounded unsually high. Didn't think much about it. But I did wonder if one of them was a girl cause it's quite hard to tell. Then later one of them asked me where the other was. I was like he's downstairs. And he/she replied oh she's downstairs? ok. Like he/she said SHE!! And that was the one that looked more like a guy. A while later, one of the experienced part timers told me that he/she said he/she was once a guy when he asked if he/she was a guy or girl. Like WTH?!?! So young already sex change. Or maybe they are just taking pills and are going for it soon? Whatever it is, it's freaky cause they were both once guys supposedly and they're now girls!!
That's enough from me. Going to sleep really soon cause I'm going to the bird park tomorrow. YAY!! Meeting raudhah there, and since she's working there I can get free brid feed!! Haha, can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home