Thursday, May 08, 2008

Today was a boring and fun day at the same time. Boring because it's a meeting, and I had to standby the whole day, with time passing really slowly, but good because it was with my favourite supervisor. He's damn funny I swear.

Lots of things about him, but I shall not say it, haha. Too many funny things lah. It's a pity he's leaving in june. The others won't get to experience much of the nonsense, haha.

Oh, I got excluded from yet another course while the rest went. Annoying.

Anyway had dinner with my grandma and mum at vienthai. I accidentally bit the spoon and my teeth hurts now. Damn it.

After walking my grandma home, I played guitar hero at my aunts house. Unlocked my favorite songs. YAY. Now I will feel like going back more often.

Ok really tired, and work starts at 11 tomorrow. Last day at banquet. Off to bed.

P.S. I think the cat at the bottom of my house is dying. =(. It doesn't meow anymore. It tries to but no sound comes out. Plus it keeps like coughing as though somethings stuck in its throat. I hope it's alright.

Maybe I will post all the funny things tomorrow, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home