Oh, forgot to mention. I made bandung milkshake. TWICE. The second time with atap chee. Damn nice, haha.
Friday, May 16, 2008
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Previous Posts
- Yet another day at work. Nothing much to say. But ...
- Just got back from work, haha.Second day at bar wa...
- Today is what you call a "Just Missed" day.I had t...
- Yay. I finally got pictures from Wednesday's trip ...
- Frustrating.My family can't even have a decent mea...
- Guess what, I'm off on Monday as well. That means ...
- Yay, I thought of the menu already.Onion soupGrill...
- What an eventful last day of work.I woke up late a...
- Today was a boring and fun day at the same time. B...
- Today was a great day. Finally an off day well spe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home