Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I feel so annoyed. After getting back from parkway yesterday, I didn't continue studying at all. That means I have 4 more lectures of MICE to cover because I got too distracted last night with the TV and what not.

Oh well, I guess I will finish it after this post. Then get the accounts stuff printed, and do some if I have time before going to Vivo to meet my mum.

Anyway I know this may not be the right time, but I'm finally more free, so I am currently learning a new song on the guitar from the DVD I got for my birthday. Going pretty well. Can play most of it. But need to memorise it in order to perfect it. But I guess that will come later.

On a totall random note, I only realised lent has begin when I went to church on Sunday. And for once in my life, I'm going to abstain from something for the entire period, cause that's what I'm suppose to do in the first place. I hope I can do it. I mean I already started behind time, so I should at least abstain for the rest of the period. I think it's going to be tough, especially when I'm at home alone most of the time, with nothing else to do. But I guess it's something I really have to do, because I've been wanting to stop doing that for quite some time, and it's time I really make an effort.

Wish me luck, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home