Before I begin, I have to mention this. How can I forget to blog that Man U wont Arsenal 4-0, haha. Didn't watch that match, but it was a pleasant surprise. It shows that Man U's going to win the league as well, haha.
Anyway I woke up late this morning, and had to cab down to meet warren for pool. But before that, I decided to check my mails, and guess what a C for festivals. Crap, but expected. No exams to help pull it up. There goes my GPA of 4 for this semester. Oh well, I just pray for a B. Can't have a C on my report card. So ugly. But with that said, I'm pretty confident of the rest getting A. That would mean my GPA this sem would be about 3.8? I wish, haha. Like I really really wish. Then overall would be pulled up to 3.7+.
So pool today was the most fucked up ever. Yes I had my moments, but other than that I wasn't happy with myself at all. I need more practice.
Studying after was alright. Finished my notes until lecture 9 for MICE. Planning to finish them up once I get the lecture notes printed tonight. That would leave me the rest of the week to relax since Accounts doesn't need notes.
Yup, that's about it, theres only so much I can say on this blog. Study study study. Leap years tomorrow with my mum. Can't wait. It's at vivo some more. Can go to tangs and buy a grilling pan.
Anyway I woke up late this morning, and had to cab down to meet warren for pool. But before that, I decided to check my mails, and guess what a C for festivals. Crap, but expected. No exams to help pull it up. There goes my GPA of 4 for this semester. Oh well, I just pray for a B. Can't have a C on my report card. So ugly. But with that said, I'm pretty confident of the rest getting A. That would mean my GPA this sem would be about 3.8? I wish, haha. Like I really really wish. Then overall would be pulled up to 3.7+.
So pool today was the most fucked up ever. Yes I had my moments, but other than that I wasn't happy with myself at all. I need more practice.
Studying after was alright. Finished my notes until lecture 9 for MICE. Planning to finish them up once I get the lecture notes printed tonight. That would leave me the rest of the week to relax since Accounts doesn't need notes.
Yup, that's about it, theres only so much I can say on this blog. Study study study. Leap years tomorrow with my mum. Can't wait. It's at vivo some more. Can go to tangs and buy a grilling pan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home