Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's been a while since I updated this man. Damn lazy, haha.

Well I basically mentioned whatever happened the past 2 weeks before. SIT test and grenade throwing. Apart form that the usual PT and stuff. Nothing much. Oh, I wore the same uniform for 3 days even to sleep, haha. Cool.

Anyway, I recently got chosen for the MP interview. Went for it, hopefully I can get in, and that means 8-5 the next 2 years =).

With 8 more days to POP, there's only the 24km route march, 1 SOC and 1 IPPT. The 24km will be no kick especially since the field pack is not the standard one, it is the stuff that we will be bringinh home from our cupboard, which by that time will be nothing mich, haha. This week will be more of games day, recruits evening, OC night, and probably a few PT's in between. Whatever it is, I am almost done with BMT. Wonder where I'll get posted to.

Althought I booked out on Thursday and had a long weekend, I really can't to have more man. Which is why I can't wait for POP on the 9th. Will be free from then till the 22nd when I enter my new unit. Definitely going to enjoy myself. If only I was going overseas though, that would be a plus point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home