Last week was a super long week. Started from booking in early on Sunday, and booking out only yesterday because I had extra training for pull ups and broad jump.
Although it was long, I didn't feel as sian. Don't know why. Everyday also SOC and running, but not sian like before. Still hate running of course, and still hate the fact that everyday is the same thing, but at least one things for sure, this week will be the start of the BMT phase for sure, cause the following week is field camp and they need to teach everything this week.
That means less PT!! Thank god. Getting sick of it.
With that said, I can't wait for field camp. Already lost 7kg. After field camp would be even more!!
And at least after field camp, there will be the range test, grenade throwing and all that. Much less PT, and a lot more lessons.
But still, I need to pass my IPPT if I want to go command school. Hopefully I can pass by then.
6 more weeks to POP!!
Although it was long, I didn't feel as sian. Don't know why. Everyday also SOC and running, but not sian like before. Still hate running of course, and still hate the fact that everyday is the same thing, but at least one things for sure, this week will be the start of the BMT phase for sure, cause the following week is field camp and they need to teach everything this week.
That means less PT!! Thank god. Getting sick of it.
With that said, I can't wait for field camp. Already lost 7kg. After field camp would be even more!!
And at least after field camp, there will be the range test, grenade throwing and all that. Much less PT, and a lot more lessons.
But still, I need to pass my IPPT if I want to go command school. Hopefully I can pass by then.
6 more weeks to POP!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home