Sunday, June 14, 2009

Alright, last post before I enter the army.

Bags are packed. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

Heard that my company is one of the tough ones too, crap. It's at a secluded area with only 2 other companies cause it used to be SISPEC camp but is now BMT, hence bigger bunks and showers with doors, haha. Welfare not too good cause they banned magazines and PSP. Don't have any of that so what can they do to me, haha. Not much free time too I heard. That means I can leave all my entertainment stuff at home.

Did bring a bible though. Guess I can read that if I have free time.

My friend told me to bring lots of coins for the vending machine, but I don't have that much at home. Guess I'll stick to water.

Early start tomorrow morning. Guess I will be sleeping soon. I'm sure I'll survive it, just that I could be spending that time doing something more fun, haha. But what to do, bo pian, no choice.

See you on the 28th when I book out.

Till then, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home