Sunday, July 05, 2009

Booking in in a few hours yet again.

Something that I forgot to mention the last time.

2 days after going into the army, my birds escaped. Haven't seen them since. Was quite sad about it, but what to do.

Foot drill on Friday before booking out was a killer. March so long until arm and leg got abrasion. Got punishment in between after that.

Had dinner with Linus and Mell at Liang Court after booking out at Saizeriya I think. The food damn cheap lah. Had fondue at HDCQ after that which was really good. Cabbed there and back, haha. Just couldn't walk properly.

Then spent the whole day slacking yesterday. Woke upat 1, napped at 5 and slept some more at night, haha.

Because of my craving for prata, went to have prata and minced meat noodle for lunch. Still craving for the Chicken Rice at Katong Shopping Centre though. Maybe next week.

So after 3 weeks, I lost close to 5kg! Damn cool lah.

Oh, this week mum's overseas, house in a mess. Got home on Friday still must wash my clothes, hang my brothers clothes and wash his dishes. Irritating. At least I'm more or less packed ad ready to book in again.

Some how booking out this time didn't feel as great. Maybe cause I was only in there for 3 days, haha. Whatever the case is, I can't wait to book out next weekend and have fun, hopefully another 2kg lighter.

After seeing my friends photos and stuff, Naval Diving Unit looks cool, although I don't want to go there. But I definitely don't mind OCS or SISPEC, and I don't know why, if I'm fit by the end of 13 weeks, I really don't mind commando. The red baret is just cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home