It seems like just yesterday I enlisted, just yesterday I booked out, and what do you know, I'm booking in again today, sian.
Time really passes very fast. Before you know it, BMT is over.
What can I say about BMT so far, tiring, a lot of sweat, punishments, jokes, marching, singing, talk cock. Lost 2-3kg, an inch of my waist, fats of my stomach and ass and gained muscles in just 2 weeks!! After 13 weeks can wear swimming trunks already, haha.
Of course there's a lot more things that happened like the exercises, and all that stuff, but blogging about 2 weeks of it is impossible. Can't remember. Just know that very tired, haha.
Anyway had dinner with my mum on Sunday when I booked out, and went out with the rest yesterday to watch Transformers, eat dinner and chill. Bought some army stuff as well.
Booking in in 9 hours time. Last chance to rela, pack, get some stuff ready before going in, haha.
Till then, counting down to Friday. 2nd book out!!
Time really passes very fast. Before you know it, BMT is over.
What can I say about BMT so far, tiring, a lot of sweat, punishments, jokes, marching, singing, talk cock. Lost 2-3kg, an inch of my waist, fats of my stomach and ass and gained muscles in just 2 weeks!! After 13 weeks can wear swimming trunks already, haha.
Of course there's a lot more things that happened like the exercises, and all that stuff, but blogging about 2 weeks of it is impossible. Can't remember. Just know that very tired, haha.
Anyway had dinner with my mum on Sunday when I booked out, and went out with the rest yesterday to watch Transformers, eat dinner and chill. Bought some army stuff as well.
Booking in in 9 hours time. Last chance to rela, pack, get some stuff ready before going in, haha.
Till then, counting down to Friday. 2nd book out!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home