The last week in army has been damn sian. Running and all improved, but still damn bored and sian lah. Didn't lose weight some more.
I don't know why I just feel very disconnected from the world in army. Even when I'm out now, something I've been looking forward to for so long, I still feel damn sian. Like I don't know what's going on in the world, what's been happening among friends, how things have been. It just feels very lost, and it feels like I'm drifting, not by choice of course.
I think I'm going to sleep soon. Damn boring. No one at home now, nothing to do tomorrow and Monday, I think I will just sit at home and stone by myself. Last week also no one at home.
Oh well, life is damn sian.
I don't know why I just feel very disconnected from the world in army. Even when I'm out now, something I've been looking forward to for so long, I still feel damn sian. Like I don't know what's going on in the world, what's been happening among friends, how things have been. It just feels very lost, and it feels like I'm drifting, not by choice of course.
I think I'm going to sleep soon. Damn boring. No one at home now, nothing to do tomorrow and Monday, I think I will just sit at home and stone by myself. Last week also no one at home.
Oh well, life is damn sian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home