Saturday, June 13, 2009

Street racing is still as laggy as ever. Hopefully it will get back to normal when I book out on the 28th. Yup, that's right, I already know when I'm booking out, which company and all, cause my friend from secondary school is doing admin in the company I'm in, so Zulu Company Platoon 4 here I come!! The only company with doors in the showers, haha.

Anyway yesterday's dessert was great. After a quick dinner of Beef Noodles at Junction 8 food court, proceeded to the dessert place downstairs selling snow ice. The Durian Snow Ice is damn good lah!! Can't say the same about the Sesame one though. Took the Circle Line for the first time too to Linus house after that. Chilled or a while before leaving. The rest went to Selegie for Tau Hui, but since it was too late, and too far, I decided to cab home instead of going cause it's cheaper to cab from Linus house. Besides, I've had enough of eating. My waist is now a record of 35!! It will never reach this again, I promise myself.

Met Lena today in school to go see Desmond Lim regarding her SIM stuff. Had Beef Steak at Design, damn nice lah. Went home after that. Didn't have plans until my mum said she wanted to take me out for dinner. Had dinner at F.I.S.H at Tampines 1. It's by Fish & Co. Had Bruschettas, the Platter and a cheescake. The food was really quite nice, except that the portion for the platter was really small. Although the Fish, Chicken, Squid and Prawns were good, it's definitely not enough for 2, and there should be a side in it like Rice and Fries instead of the few potatoes. Other than that the taste was great. My mum damn funny lah, sitting down halfway during dinner just cry, haha. Never go in yet some more. I can't imagine what will happen on Monday. Went to get my alarm clock with my mum after that. Got a really loud one!! Sure can wake up. If everyone gets the same one I think the whole tekong can here, haha.

Oh, and just when I thought I spent all my money, My Grandma gave me $200 and my mum gave me $100, haha. Got my money back. I guess what they say is true. You don't really have to worry about money. If you're generous with it, money will just come back. Give and you will get back 10 times more. I'm sure there's something about that in the bible but don't know the exact phrase, haha. Besides, it's nice spending money on others and having a good time.

Met her after that. Guess this is the first time I'm mentioning her even though it's not the first time going out, haha. Aiya, going army already. Definitely going to miss her a lot. Don't know if she reads my blog, but well no harm saying, no point keeping it a "secret". Had Ice Cream, chilled outside Esplanade before sending her home. No bus by then so took a cab as usual.

2 more days left, no plans the next 2 days. Hopefully something comes up and I'll be out. Don't want to sit at home and worry about army. I keep having mix feelings. Some people scare me that it's going to be tough, some who are in now say it's easy, or from what I hear, it seems easy. Oh well, guess I'll find out soon.

Almost forgot. Here are the pictures of the dinner from last Friday.

First up, Beef Consomme. Nothing much to see here since it's a clear soup, haha.

Next, the Fillet of Snapper En Papillote.


The 1st of the side dish, Risottoa alla Milanese.

The 2nd side dish, Wilted Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette.

And lastly, Creme Caramel. Don't know why, but Mell didn't seem to send me the photo, haha. Guess I'll post it up next time.

Sigh, I'm going to miss going out, shopping, chilling, eating, cooking, chatting, fb-ing, steady gang, her. Please let ie be 2011 now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home