Thursday, June 11, 2009

With 4 days left to go, I guess this will be one of my last few posts.

It's been a busy and fun couple of days! I guess that's how it should be since I'm already going to lose my freedom.

Went out to Bugis for lunch on Tuesdat at this noodle place I really wanted to try. Shopped around at Bugis too and checked out the new mall. Not sure what it's called. After that, headed to the army shop at Beach Road to buy supplies only to realize the supplies I need are like toiletries and stuff. What for go to the army shop!?!?! Anyway headed to Geylang after that to get bird seeds for my mum to feed my birds with while I'm away before heading home.

And then yesterday, was in town for almost 12 hours!! Followed Mell to the dentist in the morning cause she was going to get her teeth pulled. Thought can watch free show, but then the dentist said her don't need to, sian. So walked around Lido's basement there for food, Isetan for Goggles and underwear, then Taka Basment for food follwoed by Plaza Sing. Bought my lock and other stuff from Carrefour. Stopped at Mos Burger for some more food, haha. Took a walk back to far east for more shopping before the rest arrived and headed to Spageddies at Paragon. I really enjoyed my meal. From the Escargots, to the Mozarella Sticks, Clamari, Soft Shell Crab and of course the Spaghetti with Lobster and Chicken! Damn good. Not to mention the durian ice cream nearby to top it all off.

Chilled a while outside Paragon before taking a long bus ride home.

Guess today is a rest day after all the eating. I am meeting the rest for dessert at Bishan later though, haha. Ain't this the life!

P.S. My com is getting damn slow now! Especially on Street Racing. Irritating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home