Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday and Friday marked the last few days of my weekly scoring.

Headed for supper as usual after the match on Friday. Headed to Jalan Kayu this time. Had a really huge Murtabak after not eating the whole day. Selegie Tau Hui followed after before heading home earlier than usual.

As for Saturday, headed to Grace's house to swim and watch movies as usual. Pizza for lunch, and dinner was great. Her parents bought back like Fried Rice with Salted Fish, Sweet and Sour Pork, Ngoh Hiang. Damn nice lah. Reached home by 10.30 surprisingly and played me latest addiciton "Glamour Parking", haha. Speaking of which I completed today, haha. Park 30 cars then complete already. Sian.

Didn't really do anything today after scoring cause plans got cancelled. So stayed home, FBed, slept and now I'm in my room in the dark chatting, haha. I would be in the living room but soccer has ended, I've been scaring the shit of myself reading hauntes stories and seeing pictures and what not on Singapore Paranormal Investigators website, and it is damn hot. My room is ideal, because it's cool and there is a smaller space to scare myself with. Kinda scared now typing the dark cause can't really see around due to the glare from my screen, haha.

Guess I better sleep soon. Chalet the next 2 days. Meeting at 1.30 tomorrow. Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home