Saturday, December 20, 2008

I think I'm starting to get a routine going here. Sleep at 3 or 4, wake up at 11 or so and do work till whenever, haha.

It seems to work fine for me, and I'm not extremely tired. At this rate I think I can finish what I need to do.

Anyway today was a great day of retail therapy. Even though I went alone. Went to Vivo. Spent like $392.80 not including the $100 zara voucher, haha. Bought a Zara black/brown pants which is sorta shiny like the one I've been looking for for $89. Bought a plain red tee for $16.90 and an orange shirt for $75 from there too. Really bright colours. I like, haha. Also bought a top from Pull & Bear for $16.90 and finally a pair of white pants from Armani Exchange for $139. Half price ok!! That's why I bought it, plus it's nice, haha. Managed to find some spa prices in between. Next was town. Went to Heeren's Everlast to find my shoes The one I was considering wasn't there, but there was another one which I didn't mind. Thank god I didn't buy any shirts from Heeren cause I thought I would, haha. Ended up going to Raffles Place to see the other shoe I was considering, but didn' have, but I knew Peninsula had, so off I went. Ended up at buying Onitsuka Tiger for $159. Last stop was Cash Converters at Bedok to find out prices for spa again before going home.

Didn't eat much today thought. Only had Triple C from Chippy's which was horrible this time and coriander chicken for dinner.

Really tired on the way home as usual, but by the time I reached home, not tired anymore, as usual, haha. So I did like club research and cruise research and stuff. Almost all my materials for club is ready, once that is so, I think I could finish it in a day or 2, depending on how productive I am, haha.

I realized I am a lot more prouctive around this time. Don't know why.

Oh, and after all that shopping today, there was still a Crocodile polo tee I wanted for $89.90 which I didn't get. Sigh. Now 20% discount storewide. Can get the cardigan I wanted from there too which is $129. And and and I want a black cardigan too. Sigh no time, no money.

Thank goodness christmas and new year is here. Will surely have enough to buy all those and more once that money comes in, haha.

Alright, back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home