Project rushing officially starts tomorrow. After a week of cleaning, and doing my own thing, it's time I started doing all the projects.
Thursday was actually supposed to be spent on studying the whole day, but then I ended up slacking and playing poker the whole day. Only started at around 10, but thank goodness it's a lot of common sense, so it was pretty easy to remember. Not so many points like other subjects.
Needless to say the test went well. The question I predicted for essay came out. Went home after that and cooked linguine vongole for lunch. After which I started on Zelda again on my gameboy. This time I spent the whole day completing it just in case the saved file gets deleted again. But I didn't manage to and it was already 3am, haha
Completed it this afternoon. I even cleaned the house, bought groceries water the plants, cleaned the bird cage and cook dinner. Mussell Risotto with Mushrooms and Prawns. Just added a little extra stuff from the risotto I cooked that time. I swear I feel like a maid, haha.
Anyway, since I'm not doing much work tonight, I guess I should continue cleaning the house and put up the Christmas Tree.
Thursday was actually supposed to be spent on studying the whole day, but then I ended up slacking and playing poker the whole day. Only started at around 10, but thank goodness it's a lot of common sense, so it was pretty easy to remember. Not so many points like other subjects.
Needless to say the test went well. The question I predicted for essay came out. Went home after that and cooked linguine vongole for lunch. After which I started on Zelda again on my gameboy. This time I spent the whole day completing it just in case the saved file gets deleted again. But I didn't manage to and it was already 3am, haha
Completed it this afternoon. I even cleaned the house, bought groceries water the plants, cleaned the bird cage and cook dinner. Mussell Risotto with Mushrooms and Prawns. Just added a little extra stuff from the risotto I cooked that time. I swear I feel like a maid, haha.
Anyway, since I'm not doing much work tonight, I guess I should continue cleaning the house and put up the Christmas Tree.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home