I know it's late, and I need to do proejcts instead of blogging, haha, but I need to post this.
But before I do, let me talk about today. Nothing much really. Just proejcts, going around the supermarket for the spa supply list and dinner. Cooked coriander chicken with pilaf rice and oyster sauce kai lan.
So anyway, here is the reason for blogging at time. You've got to watch this. Damn funny. It is unneccesary censorship on Jimmy Kimmel, haha.
Enjoy
But before I do, let me talk about today. Nothing much really. Just proejcts, going around the supermarket for the spa supply list and dinner. Cooked coriander chicken with pilaf rice and oyster sauce kai lan.
So anyway, here is the reason for blogging at time. You've got to watch this. Damn funny. It is unneccesary censorship on Jimmy Kimmel, haha.
Enjoy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home