Just got back from work, haha.
Second day at bar was alright. Fun as usual. But the function was so slow paced that they guy asked me to go back to the main bar, haha. Other than that work is pretty straightforward at the bar. Oh and I get to eat just as much as I do in banquet cause people cant finish their food. Like yesterday I ate anthony's penang kway teow, today I ate kelvin's fried rice. Not to mention some food people bring over for us to try.
Met lena after work. Hung out at McDonalds for a while before going home. She followed all the way to tampines. Awwww, haha.
Ok, night. Off to bed.
P.S. I think there won't be much updates about work pretty soon cause it's pretty much the same thing everyday, haha. But it's fun.
Second day at bar was alright. Fun as usual. But the function was so slow paced that they guy asked me to go back to the main bar, haha. Other than that work is pretty straightforward at the bar. Oh and I get to eat just as much as I do in banquet cause people cant finish their food. Like yesterday I ate anthony's penang kway teow, today I ate kelvin's fried rice. Not to mention some food people bring over for us to try.
Met lena after work. Hung out at McDonalds for a while before going home. She followed all the way to tampines. Awwww, haha.
Ok, night. Off to bed.
P.S. I think there won't be much updates about work pretty soon cause it's pretty much the same thing everyday, haha. But it's fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home