I can't believe I misses traning today. I overslept. Annoying. Ughhh. I guess it was less rushing that way, cause I didn't have to rush back to school.
SIP briefing was quite pointless? Had KFC for lunch before getting back.
Slacked all the way once I reached home. Fixed my guitar even. Cooked pasta for dinner again, haha. I mean I had to cook again otherwise all the extra herbs would be wasted. Tasted better this time. Cleaning was alot quicker also, haha.
Going to my friends house to play some guitar tomorrow. Can't wait.
SIP briefing was quite pointless? Had KFC for lunch before getting back.
Slacked all the way once I reached home. Fixed my guitar even. Cooked pasta for dinner again, haha. I mean I had to cook again otherwise all the extra herbs would be wasted. Tasted better this time. Cleaning was alot quicker also, haha.
Going to my friends house to play some guitar tomorrow. Can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home