The legendary epics of King Meyer
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Sigh, can't sleep.
I hate this feeling. =(
posted by shanemeyer at
3:13 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
shanemeyer
View my complete profile
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name
URL or Email
Messages(
smilies
)
Previous Posts
Yesterday was my Grandma's birthday lunch at Pearl...
My laptops messing with me. Today while preparing ...
I also forgot to mention something yesterday. Real...
Oh, I forgot to mention that SMU finally accepted ...
Surprise of the day.I didn't send my laptop for re...
Chalet was a blast man. How I wish life could be l...
Sunday and Friday marked the last few days of my w...
I totally forgot to mention that I bought my army ...
Time for another update before I continue entertai...
Today was awesome.Scoring got cancelled cause of t...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home