Saturday, May 30, 2009

Surprise of the day.

I didn't send my laptop for repairs, haha. I figured it's still working so what bother. Going to the army anyway. Just that the colour a bit off. Wait until after army then buy new one cause if I'm not wrong, screens cannot be fixed.

Went for dinner at Relish with the steady gang, haha. Last minute thing. Was bored at home, and decided to meet Mell for dinner. Supposed to go Adam Road Foot Centre, but decide there was too much money in my wallet so treated them to Relish. I really want to go back there to try whatever I want to try before I enter army.

After that was off to BJ's at Dempsey for ice cream before chilling at Linus's house. Supper followed at Joo Chiat. Favourite supper place cause where else can you get such good food at 3 am, haha.

As for Friday, bought Chwee Kueh for Mell before going for my scoring as usual. I thought Sunday would be my last time scoring for this tournament, but it turns out that was it, cause I totally forgotten I have my Grandma's Birthday Lunch on Sunday, so I can't score. Guess I spent a little too much money on Thursday thinking I will get it back on Sunday, haha. Oh well, don't care. Going army already. Won't have time to spend all, so just spend while I still can.

Cabbed home cause I was really tired. Stopped by the Penyet place near my house before going home.

Not really sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Hopefully it will be as per normal. Wake up late, chat and all of a sudden go out last minute, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home