Tiring tiring tiring.
OMG. Woke up later than I would have wanted. Left a little later than I had planned. Had to take a bus back home after I left because I forgot to take my ingredient list. Then I forgot if I locked the door so I walked back to check just when I was nearing the bus stop.
So I started off going to the cold storage at sixth avenue. Didn't have it. Quite disappointed. They renovated it and it seems a lot smaller. Then took a bus to culin along bukit timah road which was 4 stops away. That was pathetic. Had rare ingredients but so little stuff. Next up was cold storage jelita at holland grove. A lot of stuff there, but not what I wanted. At least I ca go there in future. Lastly, a 1o min walk from there to Peter's Butchery. CLOSE!!! Damn it. Took a final trip the vivo market place. Managed to find all the ingredients there for the pasta except the brocolli rabe. Decided to forget about that since I was really annoyed already.
Went home with my mum. Cooked the pasta. Quite nice actually. But I undercooked the pasta and got lazy to leave it in some more because it was about 10+? Haha. And there was a bit of burnt taste cause I left it unattended for some time and the bottom of the pan was a but burnt, haha. But the taste was alright lah for the first ime.
I then decided to check what the hell is brocolli rabe and if there are substitutes. I know if looks a lot like chye sim, and guess what, it is a very similar substitute. So is kai lan. And I have been seeing so many of those today. Haha. Bloody hell it was right under my nose and I travelled so damn far. Oh well, haha.
I still want that piee of beef for the beef teriyaki. I think I will go to the butchery early thursday morning.
Alright, time to wash up.
OMG. Woke up later than I would have wanted. Left a little later than I had planned. Had to take a bus back home after I left because I forgot to take my ingredient list. Then I forgot if I locked the door so I walked back to check just when I was nearing the bus stop.
So I started off going to the cold storage at sixth avenue. Didn't have it. Quite disappointed. They renovated it and it seems a lot smaller. Then took a bus to culin along bukit timah road which was 4 stops away. That was pathetic. Had rare ingredients but so little stuff. Next up was cold storage jelita at holland grove. A lot of stuff there, but not what I wanted. At least I ca go there in future. Lastly, a 1o min walk from there to Peter's Butchery. CLOSE!!! Damn it. Took a final trip the vivo market place. Managed to find all the ingredients there for the pasta except the brocolli rabe. Decided to forget about that since I was really annoyed already.
Went home with my mum. Cooked the pasta. Quite nice actually. But I undercooked the pasta and got lazy to leave it in some more because it was about 10+? Haha. And there was a bit of burnt taste cause I left it unattended for some time and the bottom of the pan was a but burnt, haha. But the taste was alright lah for the first ime.
I then decided to check what the hell is brocolli rabe and if there are substitutes. I know if looks a lot like chye sim, and guess what, it is a very similar substitute. So is kai lan. And I have been seeing so many of those today. Haha. Bloody hell it was right under my nose and I travelled so damn far. Oh well, haha.
I still want that piee of beef for the beef teriyaki. I think I will go to the butchery early thursday morning.
Alright, time to wash up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home