Saturday, July 22, 2006

after being rudely awaken by my mum on my hp to help her bring something down and wait for her to collect it in a cab... Here I am... Maybe its time I turn my phone off when I sleep... I don't see a point in leaving it on anymore.. I doubt that Nicole will even call me at such hours.. Seeing how that was the whole purpose in case she needed anything.... I don't know why but there are certain people who I enjoy talking to on msn and what not... But as time goes by... These people have slowly drifted away and i feel so distant from them... I see no real purpose actually in signing in to msn.. There's no one to look forward to talk to... I don't know why it happens... But it does... I make the effort but its just not the same... The conversations never last... I'm so caught up with projects and school and sometimes cricket at the moment that I can hardly find time to do anything I want to do... Oh wells... Exams at the end of next month.. Then its the holidays... Can't wait till then.. I really miss some people at the moment but I cant do anything about it because of my schedule... So much I want to say but for so long I've been suppressing these feelings... I just want things to be like they used to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home