Monday, June 26, 2006

ok so there's not laptop to sell off... Came in 7th though out of 8000 people who tried to join.. Guess that's quite good... So that means I'll just have to work for my money instead of easy money from the laptop.. Anyways I finally finished my damn webpage.. Pretty good.. Presentation tomorrow.. OB progress report tomorrow... Have to touch it up and print it.. Then Wednesday Iht research findings class sharing.. Not done yet... Commskills speech presentation outline due Friday.. Not done yet... microecons article due last Monday.. Not done yet... OB newspaper analysis due today.. Not done yet.. I'm really behind in a way I guess.. At least now I have the time seeing how BCS is over and done with... So anyway watched the world cup last night... England should have lost damn it.. Then went to try and sleep but couldn't.. Kept thinking of stuff... One of those nights of me crying for quite a while till I finally fell asleep.. Not because of Ecuador losing by the way.. haha... Guess I never could actually think about what was going on being so busy and all... And keeping all this stuff inside me all this time.. But now with the core of the project problems over.. Maybe its time I'd do something... Oh ya.. swee lee sale this Saturday at bras basah.. Going to get myself a new amp.. That means early morning or overnight queuing

Heres a song.. really meaningful lyrics from high school musical... kinda what ive been feeling lately

Verse

It’s hard to believe
That I couldn’t see
You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
This feeling’s like no other
I want you to know

Chorus

I’ve never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I’ve never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before I finally found
What I’ve been looking for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home