Surprise! I'm back here again in just 2 days, and this time I feel like typing in proper sentences, paragraphs and what not. I will even include personal thoughts, rather than my usual mundane life. This post is proudly brought to you by -insert sponsor name here-.
Alright, let's begin. I woke up early on a Monday morn, like say 10-ish in preparation for the event that Kar Mun would wake up early and we might actually get to One Fullerton early enough to study. Obviously, she didn't, but lucky enough i managed to catch the biggest loser. I like seeing fat people turn thin, haha. So, at about 12, I decided i'll just give her a call since its quite late already, turns out she was still sleeping and I was the second person, after her mother to wake her up, even after she said not to, haha. In the end, she was half an hour late for meeting at Pasir Ris MRT, so while waiting i got down from the platform and had a double cheeseburger. The MRT ride was rather entertaining. Read about the suitcase girls on deal or no deal. Was wondering what the hell DOND meant, haha. Before long, we ended up at Starbucks, and the studying began. Was only left with 2 lecture, well 1 lecture cause the other one's not tested, but anyway 2 lectures cause i did 3 the day before. Had a Caramel Frappucino, and by 4.30, it was time to leave. So walked to Marina Square with Kar Mun, bought tickets and met Ariel. She was supposed to study but what do you know, she woke up at 3 in the afternoon, haha. So the movie was great, confusing, but great. My favourite part was when Orlando Bloom got stabbed in the hard, haha. I still don't like him for shooting Archilles in the heel and killing him. BASTARD, haha. After the movie, met up with a big group of them, had dinner at the food court, hung around the esplanade area before going home. I love late night chilling but I hate going home late, and I'm not really allowed to stay over, especially now, i don't want to.
Ok so proper sentences, yes. But paragraphing, well you could say I have proper paragraphs based on the day, but still it's one big chuck, haha.
Now on to today. Another bloody early morning, earlier then yesterday, and off I went to Sengkang for a project meeting at Compass Point Burger King. As usual, it took a while to get started. I wanted to finish up 3 project discussions but we were all brain dead by the time ROM was discussed, so since the other 2 is nowhere close to the dateline, it shall be put off till further notice. So after the discussion, i headed down to timezone where i saw those games which you just push the button and if it lands on the correct spot you can win like a phone and what not. So I tried it in hope i'll win the Samsung K5 with $2. Well needless to say it's harder than it look. Spent about $12, so i'm pretty broke for the week, haha. Reluctantly, i gave up, headed to popular to meet Grace, Han Bin and Qing Yun, well actually i went up with Qing Yun. SO they bought some stuff and back to burger king. This time i did the review questions, and upon finishing it, i pretty much stonned there dor almost 2 hours before deciding that i'll go home. But not before some unagi sushi, haha. Planning to have an early night so i can study again tomorrow morning before the test.
It's now time for the moment you've all been waiting for. Shane's thoughts. They're hard to come by, haha. Damn it i just insulted myself.
Well, today I will be talking about whatever.haha. I love late nights, but just not anymore. I want to hang out late, but there's just so much to do. I come back earlier than before because i need to look after my birds. I may need to buy dinner, and well I'm just not comfortable leaving my mum at home, especially if my brother's gone out too. I really get shit scared every time my mum gets sick or isn't feeling well. I really love my mum, now more than ever, and sometimes when she asks if I'm still at Sentosa and weather we could go back together, I really want to hang out some more, but I can't bare to say no. I guess it's sort of a benefit cause if i do stay longer, i'll come back at who knows what time. Everything's just kinda complicated.
I look around me and see people having best friends, having some one they can just hang out with and tell and their problems to and what not, and i realised, i don't have one. Friends come and go. People who were once my close friends aren't anymore cause there barely is time to keep in touch, or they are just hard to contact, like strict parents and what not. I guess I just really need a best friend at the moment. It's like I go out at times and i really feel like I'm just tagging along, and like being an extra, cause I sort of shouldn't be there? Well. i don't know. That's just how i feel. I'm really tired of being the one tagging along. I mean I have nothing against anyone, but I guess it's true what they say. Good friends are hard to come by. I thought I sought of had best friends once but I guess I never really had one cause everyone drifted as time went by. Yup, that's all i have to say. Damn it why did i decide to write something i'm thinking, makes me sound all emo, haha.
Alright, let's begin. I woke up early on a Monday morn, like say 10-ish in preparation for the event that Kar Mun would wake up early and we might actually get to One Fullerton early enough to study. Obviously, she didn't, but lucky enough i managed to catch the biggest loser. I like seeing fat people turn thin, haha. So, at about 12, I decided i'll just give her a call since its quite late already, turns out she was still sleeping and I was the second person, after her mother to wake her up, even after she said not to, haha. In the end, she was half an hour late for meeting at Pasir Ris MRT, so while waiting i got down from the platform and had a double cheeseburger. The MRT ride was rather entertaining. Read about the suitcase girls on deal or no deal. Was wondering what the hell DOND meant, haha. Before long, we ended up at Starbucks, and the studying began. Was only left with 2 lecture, well 1 lecture cause the other one's not tested, but anyway 2 lectures cause i did 3 the day before. Had a Caramel Frappucino, and by 4.30, it was time to leave. So walked to Marina Square with Kar Mun, bought tickets and met Ariel. She was supposed to study but what do you know, she woke up at 3 in the afternoon, haha. So the movie was great, confusing, but great. My favourite part was when Orlando Bloom got stabbed in the hard, haha. I still don't like him for shooting Archilles in the heel and killing him. BASTARD, haha. After the movie, met up with a big group of them, had dinner at the food court, hung around the esplanade area before going home. I love late night chilling but I hate going home late, and I'm not really allowed to stay over, especially now, i don't want to.
Ok so proper sentences, yes. But paragraphing, well you could say I have proper paragraphs based on the day, but still it's one big chuck, haha.
Now on to today. Another bloody early morning, earlier then yesterday, and off I went to Sengkang for a project meeting at Compass Point Burger King. As usual, it took a while to get started. I wanted to finish up 3 project discussions but we were all brain dead by the time ROM was discussed, so since the other 2 is nowhere close to the dateline, it shall be put off till further notice. So after the discussion, i headed down to timezone where i saw those games which you just push the button and if it lands on the correct spot you can win like a phone and what not. So I tried it in hope i'll win the Samsung K5 with $2. Well needless to say it's harder than it look. Spent about $12, so i'm pretty broke for the week, haha. Reluctantly, i gave up, headed to popular to meet Grace, Han Bin and Qing Yun, well actually i went up with Qing Yun. SO they bought some stuff and back to burger king. This time i did the review questions, and upon finishing it, i pretty much stonned there dor almost 2 hours before deciding that i'll go home. But not before some unagi sushi, haha. Planning to have an early night so i can study again tomorrow morning before the test.
It's now time for the moment you've all been waiting for. Shane's thoughts. They're hard to come by, haha. Damn it i just insulted myself.
Well, today I will be talking about whatever.haha. I love late nights, but just not anymore. I want to hang out late, but there's just so much to do. I come back earlier than before because i need to look after my birds. I may need to buy dinner, and well I'm just not comfortable leaving my mum at home, especially if my brother's gone out too. I really get shit scared every time my mum gets sick or isn't feeling well. I really love my mum, now more than ever, and sometimes when she asks if I'm still at Sentosa and weather we could go back together, I really want to hang out some more, but I can't bare to say no. I guess it's sort of a benefit cause if i do stay longer, i'll come back at who knows what time. Everything's just kinda complicated.
I look around me and see people having best friends, having some one they can just hang out with and tell and their problems to and what not, and i realised, i don't have one. Friends come and go. People who were once my close friends aren't anymore cause there barely is time to keep in touch, or they are just hard to contact, like strict parents and what not. I guess I just really need a best friend at the moment. It's like I go out at times and i really feel like I'm just tagging along, and like being an extra, cause I sort of shouldn't be there? Well. i don't know. That's just how i feel. I'm really tired of being the one tagging along. I mean I have nothing against anyone, but I guess it's true what they say. Good friends are hard to come by. I thought I sought of had best friends once but I guess I never really had one cause everyone drifted as time went by. Yup, that's all i have to say. Damn it why did i decide to write something i'm thinking, makes me sound all emo, haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home