Sunday, December 10, 2006

just checked out some birthday thing on dinie's blog and guess what.. P Diddy has the same birthday as me.. how cool is that.. haha.. "D, the I, the D, the D, the Y, the D, the I, the D is diddy (hold up)is diddy (c'mon,that sh!t's crazy)D, the I, the D, the D, the Y, the D, the I , the D is diddy (hold up)is diddy (say what!)".. haha.. i like that song.. anyway the match yesterday was alright.. feeling rather stiff now.. had mee siam at my grandmas house.. 2 bowls.. super full.. haha... then woke up this morning and went for church at 12.30.. came straght home after.. ate the bacon which my bro bought.. woohoo.. haha.. ate a lot of junk today.. yesterday had too much cholestrol and protein and today too much fat and sodium.. haha.. oh well... its good... didnt clean the house as i planned today.. got lazy... plus there were good shows on tv.. yup.. so tomorrow im going to start studying.. right after i play pool in the morning.. gonna write all my notes out so the rest of the days im just free to do anything and just read through... after this exams is project time..damn it.. haha so much for christmas.. theres econs, marketing, POM and socio and law to do..so basically im trying to finish all so next term will only have F&B to do or at least that and 1 more project.. that'll be really cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home