Monday, May 15, 2006

so much for waking up late during holidays.. Woke up early Sunday morning cause my mum had a match so went to support.. Then went all the way there and the ground was wet.. So no game.. Then went for mothers day lunch at werner's oven... I love the German food.. The mash potatoes and sauerkraut and what not.. Too bad there wasn't any pork knuckle... So after that went home slept for a while then went to my grandma's house to celebrate my cousins babies one month old.. somemore good food... But not before me and my dad went to church.. So my mum really is a clown.. Cause my dad helped me to buy a mothers day card for her.. Turns out it was the same card I bought a few years back.. Then when I gave it to her my mum was like very appropriate message.. haha.. I wanted to laugh.. That's what she said the last time also.. Ha... So anyway school today was alright.. I feel like im going to be hardworking any moment now cause of all the projects coming.. Anyway bought my phone today.. Finally nokia N70.. Well it was worth waiting cause with the release of the new N series models.. The phone cost me 238 with $200 trade in.. So I saved a lot and that means I can buy more stuff.. haha.. Ok gtg now.. Cant believe im actually done with my tutorial questions and stuff for tomorrow so fast.. Finished at like 10 plus.. So now as usual I got no one to talk to online.. Don't know why I come on sometimes.. Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home